Ship agency department provides the following services:
- Ship owner's representation.
- Port formalities arrangement upon arrival/departure of various types of ships.
- Administration of cargo (loading and unloading) operations.
- Coordination of loading works and administration of procedures related to cargo storage.
- Ship supply with provision, electricity, drinking water; bunkers administration.
- Crew changing and provision of medical assistance.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Spare parts transportation, customs procedures.
Services provided to the ships